VERIZON CLOUD WEBSITE
Working with a team including visual designers and ux researchers, we collaborated to enhance the Verizon Cloud experience.
- Analyzed the website including a review of current features here
- Created prototypes for user testing
- Review results from testing, implemented changes, and worked with development
- Wireframe design and create deliverables for the dev team seen here
- Understood the business needs from a Verizon Cloud perspective and created a roadmap for the website
The Cloud website needed a re-design to be more useable, user-friendly, and an every-day tool for the customers. After doing some research and testing we decided the goal for Cloud to create a ‘destination’ experience.
- Hero carousel brings photos to life
- Major features of the Cloud including printing photos, music, and contacts.
- The FujiFilm section to encourages the user to purchase prints,
This design is currently live on the Cloud website.
Within the Cloud sub-pages, the Photos & Videos were combined.
- Adding subcategories, such as photos, videos, albums, and favorites creates a system to filter the users' images easier
- Moving the sub-pages to the left panel makes this page easier to navigate, browse
- Using portrait and landscape images encourages users to stay on the page longer
- Surfacing 'Favorites' and 'Sharing' beneath each photo encourages more interactions